Residential coed summer camp
Offered in MA at Boston College and in GA at Georgia Tech
Established in 1982
Get Inside the Game! Teens 15-18 create a 3D video game and learn valuable creative and technical skills > Choose a role on the development team --- 3D Animator, Level Designer, Audio Artist, Programmer > Build a playable game > Present to a panel of experts > Tour a game development studio > Learn from guest speakers.
Teens come to Emagination Game Design in Atlanta or Boston from all across America and many foreign countries. We assist with transportation. It's Worth the Trip!
The Benefits of Emagination Game Design
* Teens learn from a team of highly qualified Emagination instructors.
* Teens experience what it's like to work in today's video game design industry.
* Teens learn industry standard software including Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop® and Unreal Engine.
* Teens accept responsibility for part of the game and experience teamwork and deadlines.
* Teens gain public speaking skills as they present their game to a panel of game industry experts.
* Teens see the pros in action on a tour of a game development studio.
* Teens learn from game studio executives who come to campus as guest speakers.
* Teens get unplugged in daily outdoor recreation or swimming.